SSL certificate updated slightly late

Due to being away for the duration of last week, I missed the renewal of the SSL certificate. This should be fixed now as I’ve moved to letsencrypt using certbot for autorenewal. I hope this should solve the problem for the future.

As a sidenote, I was attending the DevOps World in Nice last week. Very interesting week, I’ll try to write up on some of the topics I found interesting. Also, I’ve been experimenting with “other” solutions than jenkins + gitlab + atlassian tools as of late, I found some rather nice setups using gitea and that I’ll try to write about as well.


Tell me what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

You must be logged in to post a comment.