If you wish to translate any of the documents on this site, there are a couple of things to remember and some guidelines that I would like you to follow, both for my own sake, and for yours.
1. Always use the Source format for the document if possible. If you don’t know which format to choose, contact me and I will let you know. This simplifies my work, and yours, when you are finished.
2. Keep in touch with me every once or twice, just to let me know how far along you have gotten. This also serves to let me know that you are still alive and working on the translation, and I can point others who may be interested in helping out with the translation at you.
3. Ask if you have any questions, I am more than willing to answer any questions you may have to make the translation as good as possible.
4. Let me know of any problems you find. If you are translating, you will most probably find all the errors that almost everyone else misses or doesn’t report, and you will hence be able to contribute more than the translation alone.
5. If you feel that you can not handle the translation, but have gotten some stuff done, don’t hesitate telling me so. It wouldn’t be the first time, and it would simplify quite a bit if you could send the partial translation to me, and I would be able to let other people know that there is a partial translation to work with.
Last but not least, I just want to say that all translations are more than welcome. If possible, try to remember these guidelines since they will make life much easier for all parties:-).