Moving interface from Enterprise Architect to C include file
After writing this, i realized the output after this is almost 100% the same as I got from exporting the original class as a C header from Enterprise Architect, still putting this out there as it’s a nice regex. Cut n paste each function line from EA to the header file. format will be a bit screwed up, for example:
functionname(varname: vartype, varname2: vartype2): void
Begin with moving trailing return type to beginning:
:%s/^\(.*)\): \(\w\+\)$/\2 \1;/g
Get all varnames and vartypes into correct positions:
:%s/\(\w\+\): \(\w\+\)/\2 \1/g
All function declarations should now be fixed.